With PUBG gamers, gun skills and tactical mindset greatly affect the outcome of the match. But if you’re constantly bothered by the dropping FPS while playing PUBG and feeling an urge to get more out of your computer system. And the content of this article will guide us to make the PC run better, to help you enhance in-game experience.
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG) has become widely known since it entered Early Access on March 23, 2017. However, the game itself has not been optimized settings, so you will not be able to Get high FPS (framerate per second) even if you have a strong graphics drivers. After following this tutorial, you will definitely have higher FPS and smoother game experience.
If you use a laptop, set up gaming in High-Performance mode.
If you use an NVIDIA graphics card, follow the steps below to achieve higher FPS.
- Open the NVIDIA Control Panel and click Manage 3D Settings
- • Open Program Settings and find TlsGame on the drop-down menu. If you can’t find it, click Add.
- • Set Maximum pre-rendered frames to 1.
- • Set Monitor Technology to G-SYNC (if available)
- • Set Power Management Mode to Prefer maximum performance.
- • Set Multi-Display / Mixed-GPU Acceleration to Single display performance mode
- • Turn off Vertical Sync
- • Turn on Threaded Optimization
- • Set Preferred Refresh Rate to Highest.
Update and install your graphics drivers
Put everything about Very Low and View Distance to Low. You can change the texture to whatever you like best, but you should use Medium.
- Set Screen Scale to 100
- Turn off Motion Blur
- Turn off V-SYNC
Updating your device drivers is another essential step in getting the best performance out of your hardwares. And in this case(boosting your FPS), a graphics driver update alone can sometimes get a whopping 30% more out of your graphics card.
So you should update our graphics and other drivers to keep your computer in tiptop condition and boost the FPS. If you don’t have the time, patience or computer skills to update your drivers manually, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy.
Install Gameplay Key Input in PUBG
- Put Peek into Toggle or DoubleTap.
Keeping the Q / E key while shooting and moving may be difficult. Changing to Toggle or DoubleTap should allow you to focus more on moving and targeting, making the game experience better.
Install Gameplay UI in PUBG
- Set Inventory screen character render to Off
Doing this will improve Inventory loading time and overall performance.
If you use Discord, make sure you optimize it and increase the FPS in PUBG while Discord is running.
- Open Discord and go to User Settings page
- Open the Appearance tab and uncheck Hardware Acceleration
Optimize Google Chrome
You can also turn off hardware acceleration in Google Chrome so that Chrome-based apps don’t consume too much resources when you’re playing.
- Open Google Chrome and visit the Settings page
- Scroll to the bottom and click the Advanced tab
- Continue scrolling down to full size and make sure to use Hardware hardware in off mode.
- Re-launch Google Chrome and close the program.
Clean up Temporary Files
- Click Start, search for %localappdata% and press Enter
- Open the Temp folder
- Delete all temporary files in this folder. Ignore files that cannot be deleted.
- Finally clean the trash
You can also use CCleaner – the free version will also be enough to do this.
Finally, after you have completed the PC and PUBG optimization settings above, restart the PC and feel the smoothness in any matches.